With regards to your hairstyle for the day again think about it in terms of the overall style and how your hairstyle will fit with it. Consider the neckline of your dress. Do you want hair up or down? Will you be wearing a tiara or headdress? You will need to discuss all of these things with your hairdresser at the trial.
The trial is as important if not more so than the actual day in terms of hair and make-up. This is when you will have time to talk to your hairdresser/make-up artist about what you want for the day. Take along pictures of what you would like but also be open to suggestions they may make too. If you are not a big make-up wearer, don’t panic - remember that a natural look can be achieved and there are lots of fantastic products that will give you that no/little make-up look.
I would defiantly recommend Gel nails for the wedding day, these are a long lasting manicure that last 2-3 weeks so will see you through the wedding day and honeymoon.
Make sure your bridesmaid, mum, friend or someone has a bag a few essentials such as lipstick for a touch up, tissues, mints, spare tights etc.
The most important thing is to make sure you feel comfortable and confident with your look for the day and remember, your husband-to-be loves you whatever you look like!
• L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Supreme Hold – Essential for keeping your “do” in place all day.
• Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel foundation – A fantastic, reasonably priced foundation.
• Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette – A wonderful selection of neutral matt and shimmer eyeshadows.
• MAC Hug Me Lipstick – A beautiful natural lipstick with a lovely lustre finish.
• Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara – A fantastic volumising mascara that will withstand even the most emotional brides tears.